How The Free Online Budget Builder Tool Works.
A step-by-step explanation of this FREE versatile tool.
Step One:Create an account and login. It takes less than a minute!
Step Two:Input your income and expenses. Those items include:
- Income, both gross (pre-tax) and net (post-tax)
- Housing, mortgage, rent and utilities
- Basic necessities like food, clothing and transportation
- Debts and assets like savings, loans and liabilities
Step Three:Print and read your free budget analysis. Your report includes:
- Income, debt, and expense analysis
- Visual chart showing you how you’re spending money
- Suggestions and tips & links for additional resources
Step Four:Take action with tools to begin taking control of your financial situation! At any time, you can revisit and update your data within the online budgeting tool.